Protecting yourself and the assets that you have worked hard to get is important, but how can you protect them when the unexpected happens? We can help you by working through the adequate level of insurance coverage which can provide much needed financial protection in life’s ‘worst case scenarios’.
Replacement of Income.
- In the event of an accident or sickness and you cannot work at all or to full capacity, you need to have the certainty of an income to cover essential costs such as rent or mortgage and living costs
- Types of income protection and the right level of cover based on your personal situation such as savings you already have
- What are your financial future goals? What plans are you making that you do not want to change
- We can talk you through a variety of insurance options so that in the event of something happening to you, that you and any loved ones in your life are covered appropriately
- ‘worst case scenario’ how you want yourself looked after
- Right level of life insurance cover
- Benefits go to the right beneficiaries
- The details of the policy are implemented and kept updated
- In the event you have a heart attack, stroke, cancer or other life threatening illness, trauma insurance can help you recover financially.
- Medicare and private health insurance don’t cover all the costs and workers comp only covers work related injuries.
- Ensure the insurance cover is adequate to your needs.
- Total and Permanent Disability Insurance covers you in the event that you are unable to work again due to to an injury or illness
- TPD assists in paying for recovery and rehab costs such as refitting your home, paying for a Carer, funds to repay debts and create an ongoing income stream
- We can assist you determine your situation and what requirements you would need and make sure that you have adequate coverage
Ensure that you are protecting yourself in unforeseen circumstances – enquire today!
How we have helped others achieve their financial goals
On the 1st of March 2018, I had an accident at work. I’m a carpenter and I fell off a ladder, fracturing my knee and damaging my ligaments. Within 2 weeks I had surgery and Sebastian sorted out all my income protection and I was paid out for the accident. I work for myself so without my Income Protection, I would have been in a tough place financially. Sebastian and his team at Wealth Depot did a great job, they were efficient and took care of everything on their side and made the claim process very easy for me. Thanks Sebastian and team!
My husband, Phil Counsel and I were recommended by friends to approach Wealth Depot to receive sound and professional financial advice. Phil and I met with Sebastian, from Wealth Depot in 2015 and could not be happier with the advice and service that we have been provided. We truly feel that we are now heading… read more
I have known Sebastian Mazza for well over twenty years and over the past four years Sebastian has provided exceptional, insightful and technically outstanding financial advice services to my clients…
Everyone should have the pleasure of working with Sebastian Mazza from Wealth Depot. His attention to detail and client service are second to none… read more