We offer a comprehensive review and policy recommendation for all Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance.
We work closely with the life insurance industry’s most established underwriters to review and ensure an appropriate policy and cover is recommended to give you peace of mind.
We provide a complete review of your financial protection needs and assess any existing policies to formulate advice tailored to your requirements.
Wealth Depot place our clients first. We recognise that every client is different and has particular protection needs. However while there is no “one size fits all” insurance solution, we do follow a protection framework and this document aims to explain that framework and inform our clients how we construct their insurance portfolios.
Our Insurance Strategy
- A truly holistic insurance portfolio is a means of providing what is most important: Financial Protection to you and your family
- Tax Efficiency is a primary consideration at all times. We believe it is essential to think about the maximisation of tax effective premiums when constructing risk protection strategies.
- It is important to construct a Cost Effective portfolio and we will attempt to minimise costs at all times. However that will not necessarily mean delivering the cheapest solution. Our strategies are designed to achieve the best results for our clients by targeting the best value and benefits. We also believe it is important that costs are transparent so that our clients understand exactly what they are paying for.
- We take into consideration Partner’s income and assets/liabilities. As a general principle, we are more likely to construct a portfolio which is focused on total family protection for clients.
- We believe in Matching a Policy to each client’s occupation and needs is the best approach. We believe that strategies can be constructed to allow for your personal protection needs and that policies can be adjusted as circumstances change.
- A Disciplined Approach is critical to achieving the desired protection outcome. An example of taking a disciplined approach is not reacting to high cost premiums but, rather, understanding how the strategy is structured to provide the best possible benefits at claim time.
- Our preference is to utilise Innovative and Fundamentally Strong Insurance Providers which offer value across many policy types and at claim time. Our preference is to approach a single provider across all policy types. The guiding principle is that we select managers on the basis of their likelihood of meeting our client’s needs and objectives.
These beliefs form the core of our approach and are important for you to understand.